1.7
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

My family and I visited Polo Towers in Las Vegas for a quick getaway.We were told they had updates about our membership and the meeting would only take 90 minutes.

On April 13, 2017 we went to this "breakfast update" but it turned out to be a pressured sales pitch. Joe Sprouse and Jim Pitts looked over our account and said they could combine our US collection and Cabo collection loans and we would have 1 payment to make per month. We weren't interested in doing any updates to our account but they kept pressuring us and convinced by saying they could lower our payment, give us extra points and make us full Gold as well. Hours later and while they were setting up for the "lunch update" we were still there and we agreed to what they promised us.

Turned out it was all a lie! I happened to go online a month later and noticed our account balance was extremely high and we still had 2 different loans. I tried reaching out to the 2 guys in Las Vegas but nobody was returning my calls or emails. I even reach out to Billy Buck who was supposed to be the woman in charge there and she didn't respond as well.

I then started reaching out to Diamond and was told by Brittany Stewart that they are unable to wrap our US and Cabo loans but spoke to her supervisor and our case would be escalated to the hospitality team and someone would get back to us in 5-7 business days. I called back after a week and spoke to someone else who said it will take 2 weeks to hear back. I waited again. Called back and was told it can take 2-3 weeks.

Every time I called we were given the run around. Finally over a month later we were told our case was assigned and we should be hearing from someone soon. A few days later we received an email from a Russell Elliot to set up a time to speak but he is in the UK! We are in the US!

Why would we get assigned to someone in the UK so speaking with him is only in the early morning hours!!! This has been a nightmare!!!!!!!!!!!! Has completely stressed us both out and we don't have the money to pay for this extra loan we didn't know we were getting!!! This has been completely ridiculous!!!!

Today (7/18/17), my husband spoke to Russell and he said there was nothing he or Diamond can do.What kind of business is this!?!!?!?

Review about: Diamond Resorts International Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: Vacationing.

I didn't like: Scammers and liars.

Had an Experience with Diamond Resorts International?

Comments