2.0
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation

Purchased a sampler package.Never missed a payment, nor was I ever late on payments.

Made a payment in early January 2017 then decided to pay the whole thing off so I made the final payment @15 January 2017. Financial services staff in Las Vegas incorrectly posted my last payment. As a result it made me appear to be delinquent even after I had sent in @$500 in overpayment. I had to ask them to return it to me!

Even after refunding my money my credit score was adversely affected just as I was refinancing my home. I even received calls from a collection agency! Diamond would not assist me! When my bank's employee told the lady at Diamond that I could not have been late for Feb and Mar 2017 if my account was paid off in Jan 2017, the Diamond employee hung up on us!

Finally they were forced to correct my credit report, but all they wrote was "accounts in good standing." Very unethical company!!! I never even used the second week of the Sampler package.

Talk about a high priced vacation!I certainly had one!

Review about: Diamond Resorts International Vacation Package.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: High pressure tactics, Failure to assist with correction of their errors, Hanging up phone on me.

Had an Experience with Diamond Resorts International?

Comments