Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

The last communication i had with DRI was ridiculous.I contacted the BBB in Vegas with an in depth explanation of my complaint.

DRI sent a reply wanting me to pay them $1700 before they would consider my request. I responded appropriately and promptly. I advised them again I own the property deed. I owe nothing be maintenance fees for a couple of years which I will not pay because I have no intentions of ever using DRI again.

Besides Bent Creek isn't the resort it is made up to be. Trust me. They charge fees for amenities that aren't worth it. I had intentions of using the timeshare as an exchange property, but have been "screwed" on three previous occasions when trying to bank and transfer because I refused to pay the exorbitant fee to become a Trust membership.

I got shafted very badly on the last vacation I took with DRI to Florida.

I paid 3 times what I was suppose to pay.What a rip off.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to "return the property to dri and be completely exonerated from all dues, maintenance fees, penalties, cost of living fees, and any and all other monetary fees in exchange for the property deed which is owned free and clear" as the author lost $25000. kcso2521 is overall dissatisfied with Diamond Resorts International. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Diamond Resorts International.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Diamond Resorts International to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Diamond Resorts International?

Comments