Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

The last communication i had with DRI was ridiculous. I contacted the BBB in Vegas with an in depth explanation of my complaint.

DRI sent a reply wanting me to pay them $1700 before they would consider my request. I responded appropriately and promptly. I advised them again I own the property deed. I owe nothing be maintenance fees for a couple of years which I will not pay because I have no intentions of ever using DRI again.

Besides Bent Creek isn't the resort it is made up to be. Trust me. They charge fees for amenities that aren't worth it. I had intentions of using the timeshare as an exchange property, but have been "screwed" on three previous occasions when trying to bank and transfer because I refused to pay the exorbitant fee to become a Trust membership.

I got shafted very badly on the last vacation I took with DRI to Florida.

I paid 3 times what I was suppose to pay. What a rip off.

Product or Service Mentioned: Diamond Resorts International Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Return the property to DRI and be completely exonerated from ALL DUES, MAINTENANCE FEES, PENALTIES, COST OF LIVING FEES, and any and all other monetary fees in exchange for the property deed which is owned free and clear..

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 26, 2016.

Comments