We just found out this week that if you own a diamonds resort package that it is a forever contract.When you die whether your heirs want it or not they are responceable for it like it or not.

As long as you have heirs they want that fee. The person that told us went to buy a house and their credit was ruined because when their parents died they did not want the properties. Little did they know that they were responciple for the fees. We just spent a whole lot of money for an attorney to take care of this.

Also on the front of our contract book it says basically that don't believe what you are told at those high pressured meetings.I will show you the first page of our contract.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Diamond Resorts International and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Diamond Resorts International.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Diamond Resorts International to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Diamond Resorts International?

Comments

Montclair, New Jersey, United States #1192033

They also will double bill maintenance fees - I inherited my father's weeks - the 2016 maintenance fees were paid in December 2015.The transfer of ownership was completed in July 2016 and they promptly sent me a 2016 maintenance fee bill.

When I told them the fees were paid in December, they said no, it's billable again because it's a new account. It's not a new account.

It's an account transferred due to death.Can't get any help from them when I call even when I walk to supervisors.

to Anonymous Montclair, New Jersey, United States #1192039

(talk not walk) so frustrated I can't even type