We just found out this week that if you own a diamonds resort package that it is a forever contract.When you die whether your heirs want it or not they are responceable for it like it or not.
As long as you have heirs they want that fee. The person that told us went to buy a house and their credit was ruined because when their parents died they did not want the properties. Little did they know that they were responciple for the fees. We just spent a whole lot of money for an attorney to take care of this.
Also on the front of our contract book it says basically that don't believe what you are told at those high pressured meetings.I will show you the first page of our contract.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "1st room was invested with termites 2nd one was fithy. Only prostitutes and drug dealers would be comfortable here. Pictures and videos. I filed a complaint #3246930 & still have..."
- "This is a SCAM. I was fresh out of college when I signed up and way to naive to understand that I was being duped. I received a call saying..."
- "In November 2013 I stayed at the MANHATTAN CLUB, One bedroom-two bath unit 1516. This unit possessed all of the 'boutique' features: broken closets handle and kitchen light, a sofa..."
- " When I returned the car enterprise is now charging me for the undeclared damage that I didn't do.The damage had been touched with white paint that was way older..."
- "My neck feels like it's been burned. On the first day of using Proactiv my neck felt itchy. On the second day it itched all night, and when I woke..."
- "They may have a great product and I believe they do. However, their call center support is absolutely useless. Too many roads to navigate to get anywhere. ..."
- "I had been purchasing a Redmi Note 3 from ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou); placing the order on 3rd Aug 2016 and receive the phone on 13rd Aug 2016. Upon the reception..."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."
- "I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc. I had it for 6. Months and both functions failed. ..."