Diamond Resorts International - Maintainence fees

We just found out this week that if you own a diamonds resort package that it is a forever contract.When you die whether your heirs want it or not they are responceable for it like it or not.

As long as you have heirs they want that fee. The person that told us went to buy a house and their credit was ruined because when their parents died they did not want the properties. Little did they know that they were responciple for the fees. We just spent a whole lot of money for an attorney to take care of this.

Also on the front of our contract book it says basically that don't believe what you are told at those high pressured meetings.I will show you the first page of our contract.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 29 #1192033 Montclair, New Jersey

They also will double bill maintenance fees - I inherited my father's weeks - the 2016 maintenance fees were paid in December 2015. The transfer of ownership was completed in July 2016 and they promptly sent me a 2016 maintenance fee bill. When I told them the fees were paid in December, they said no, it's billable again because it's a new account. It's not a new account. It's an account transferred due to death. Can't get any help from them when I call even when I walk to supervisors.

0 0 Reply

Jul 29 #1192039 Montclair, New Jersey

(talk not walk) so frustrated I can't even type

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Diamond Resorts International. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Diamond Resorts International.
Filing a new complaint about