James L Efk

Construction noise no sleep

Never They gave us a room that when we arrived on sat were kept up until 3:30 am and then woken up again at 5:00 am

Very busy and nosey street. Then slept in to 1:30 pm on Sunday and then now this morning woke.

Up fr construction on every side of us at 6:00 am. We have jet lag and havent seen anything or done anything from no sleep.

Asked to change rooms this morning at 7 am and they said they have ti heat from corporate from Italy.

So far nothing back. They also said they were having a women coming in at 9:30 am and now changed ot to talking to corporate.

There is no one here and so many rooms vacant and they put us in a room facing the street that has construction on several buildings.

This is ridiculous

Cons:
  • Horrible customer service-

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Never come to Malta & stay at Intercontinental hotel in Malta

Manuel T Sye

| map-marker Las Vegas, Nevada

Paying for nothing!

Greetings One of the complaints I have is that I have not been able to make a reservation since Diamond Resorts is supposed to send me a tablet to make those reservations. That never happened. So far, I have paid money for nothing as I have not been able to enjoy the benefits that I was told, which I can understand Diamond Resorts is not doing their part.

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Be careful.!

Kayci Vbn
map-marker Yorktown, Virginia

Can not get to a person that knows what to do

No one is able to help. For bing on the phone for almost 2 hours I still do not have a person that is able to help me

User's recommendation: Try to find the phone number that will be able to helbyou

map-marker Río Grande, Puerto Rico

Cancellation

I just want to get out of My account, since it was NEVER explained to me that it would be like a home loan. Now, I must pay it to the end. THANKS FOR NOTHING! You have an excellent service, but your sales person has to explain that detail.
Matthew N Nhs

Terrible everything!! It’s been years of terrible everything!!!

I cant book a vacation, I cant roll my points, I cant do anything!! I pay for absolutely nothing!! This is by far!!! The worst company I have ever dealt with in my life!!!
Loss:
Cons:
  • Everything is wrong with them run away do not trust them

Preferred solution: I want out!! I want out!! I want out!!!

User's recommendation: Run away!!!

Guest

Amen!!!! Unfortunately, you are not alone.

There must be a governmental or legal solution for this very obvious SCAM. Anyone know the solution????

montserrat g Ufv

Transfer the ownership

I have try to contact by phone and impossible, Im tryin to reach from Mexico city, maybe the toll free is only in USA, Also I cant recover my account login

Preferred solution: Transfer the owner

Adam B Jzi

Do not walk, run away from Diamond Resorts

Diamond Resorts International - Do not walk, run away from Diamond Resorts
Diamond Resorts International - Do not walk, run away from Diamond Resorts - Image 2

It is quite obvious getting you in the door and contract signed is their only priority. The app and website are constantly malfunctioning, and it is very difficult to navigate.

I think the whole idea is to confuse you so you dont use your points and then they can just sell rooms to people off the street. Was looking at going to a resort in Colorado that is a Diamond resort property. Did not have availability on my dates, but low and behold, when you do a search for the same exact property during the exact same dates, I can book the room on hotels.com.

Essentially, the business practice seems to be:

1.) GET YOUR MONEY OR COMMITMENT (contract) for your money.

2.) Use your clientele, who have essentially, prepaid for vacations, to fill in gaps that paying customers have not filled.

3.) Do absolutely nothing to make the experience better for their owners. Not sure why they call us owners when we cant even use our own properties when they have availability.

Ever wonder how almost every person recruited to Diamond came from a cold call or catching you walking by?

I doubt many owners come from referrals of current owners.

I should have read reviews before believing their blatant lies. They dont put their owners first.

Pros:
  • No pros
Cons:
  • Customer or sale reps who hold you hostage
  • Incomplete info at the start
  • Misleading information about the points

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: Take what you would spend annually with Diamond resorts and call it your vacation fund. You will be better off and not be a slave to their practices.

Yenniffer lessly d

Financial service

The amount of the annuity that I have to pay is wrong, last year the same thing happened, and they corrected it and this year it is the same according to my contract and nobody gives me an answer, we are really very upset since we bought with diamond It's been problem after problem, and we haven't been able to use anything, and they don't honor what we have in our contract. It is the last attempt that we make, if not we already obtained to go through the legal route
Cons:
  • Dont respet what they offer

Cath J Kul

| map-marker Catford, England

Arrange late check out on 3rd September,Sunset Harbour,Tenerife

Arrange a late check out on Saturday 3rd September at Sunset Harbour Tenerife, I have emailed Diamond resorts four times with no response as yet

Preferred solution: A late check out

map-marker Milpitas, California

Terrible Time Share Sales Meetings

Don't attend any of their meetings. High pressure sales tactics. They will have you sit through several hours of a presentation and then quickly try to get you to sign a contract. Don't give them your drivers license once they get that your hooked. They have no problem selling you something you can't afford. They will get you to open a Hilton credit card if you don't have a down payment in hand. Then they will finance the remainder to get you trapped for 10yrs.

User's recommendation: Avoid attending Diamond Resorts or Hilton Grand Vacations Time Share Meetings, no matter what they offer.

map-marker Philipsburg, Sint Maarten (Dutch Part)

Phone calls did not go through to the numbers advertised.

Tried three phone numbers to both customer service and finance. Numbers were not operable as presented on their web site.

User's recommendation: Beware of the hard sell and that the vacation packages truly fit your expectations.

Tiffany M Uqi

| map-marker Four Corners, Florida

Misleading sales tactics- Class action suit

Updated by user May 27, 2022

Still no resolution, anyone ready to take on a class action?

Original review Apr 26, 2022
My family and I were misled by the worst sales tactics. They pitched us the sampler- said it was the same program but we could try it first- All we need was 299.00 down and 104 a month for 15k points to be used. We went for it, well come to find out in order to start using your points you must be paid in full! This was not disclosed to us because we would NOT have signed up- We are looking for anyone that would like to join us on a class action for the sales tactics of Diamond Resorts AKA Hilton Grand Vacations Club. I will have my contact info available for whomever would like!
Loss:
Cons:
  • Price gouging
  • Discrimination
  • That salespeople lie to you and get away with it

User's recommendation: Do not sign anything- Just say no

Thelmer Omx

I've attempted to locate you desperately to add on and assist. I've experienced exact same and need help cancelling. Cannot find you on google nor Facebook.

Guest
reply icon Replying to comment of Thelmer Omx

What's your info? is it Thelmer Omx on fb?

View more comments (1)
Lacretia H Ori

| map-marker Las Vegas, Nevada

To inform future customers

My husband and I purchased our timeshare on March 15, 2022. We decided to cancel due to issues on March 22.

We typed a letter, printed it out, signed it and then attached it to the "free" tablet and UPS'd it Las Vegas. It was signed for on March 28. Magically they have the tablet but not the letter of cancellation that was taped, not scotch taped, but package taped to the unopened tablet box. We are over a month in trying to cancel and they are saying no.

Do not do business with this company because they are frauds. They give you the runaround and lie to everyone saying they are not the problem. We have each call logged and the amount of time we were on the line, whether waiting or talking, for EACH call.

We are not going down without a fight, this is my credit and money we are talking about. This is ridiculous!

Loss:
Cons:
  • Do not follow their own rules
  • Not honoring mgv owners
  • Poor serice

User's recommendation: DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM

Jose G Aee
map-marker Moreno Valley, California

ITS WORTHLESS

ITS WORTHLESS,MONEY TRONE AWAY BAD SERVICE EVIL SALES REPRESENTATION WORST MISTAKE EVER MADE DO NOT BUY THIS IS A PERFEC EXAMPLE HOW THE LAWS ARE USED AGAINST THE PEOPLE THE REAL ESTATE AND FINANCIAL LAWS BY EVIL PEOPLE THE SERVICE SUCKS MAKIN RESERVATION S TOO TIMESHARE ITS WORTHLESS PEOPLE WILL NEVER GET THEIR MONEY BACK.
Loss:
Pros:
  • 000
Cons:
  • Waste of my money

User's recommendation: DO NOT BUY

map-marker Seattle, Washington

WORST COMPANY EVER!

Worst company ever! We have made countless complaints to Diamond Resorts on the sheer fact of how everything that our salesman Craig Miller promised was an absolute fabrication.

Please do not fall for any of their lies! You can not book whenever, wherever you want. Your rates will continue to go up. The salespeople will do WHATEVER it takes to get your money.

We feel like we have done nothing but set our money on fire! The company is unwilling to work with anyone who is in need of getting rid of their timeshare if they do not have everything paid off, so do not let anyone tell you otherwise. We have received a letter stating that they would be automatically terminating the account. Yet nothing has been done and they continue to hold us hostage.

We have even made it clear to them that in some of our documents that the dates are wrong from the date that we actually signed, which would make it null and void, and they still refuse to do anything about it. They continue to tell us that they stand firm in their decision that they will not grant cancellation out of their rescission period even after receiving the letter that they are terminating the account. They have told us that they consider the matter resolved. THE MATTER IS NOT RESOLVED!

This has in turn hurt our livelihood and our business.

Whoever thinks that a timeshare will not impact your personal life and your job, think again. These people will scam you out of your money quickly to watch you struggle so that their greedy hands can profit.

Cons:
  • Scammers and liars
  • Billing and financial department
  • Poor serice

User's recommendation: Stay as far away from this company as you can

Rozmeen A
map-marker Porter Ranch, California

Very upset

I have been trying to book reservations last 7 years never got accommodations for what needed. It's very frustrating. I have been paying quarterly dues on time. Dates I would like to take a trip on august 8th to august 13 to Cabo's Pent house is available now they are telling me I don't have points to travel. Phone has been disconnected 3 times I am still on hold. I would escalation supervisor to call me. Rozmeen 818326****
Loss:
Pros:
  • 000
Cons:
  • Not enough available properties

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article