Update added by user Jun 17, 2015
Many thanks to U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Department of Aging, and Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services, who forced Diamond Resorts International to refund Pappy (U.S. Signal Corps), World War II Veteran victim of The Ridge on Sedona Golf Resort fraud, Wheelchair Accessible Handicap Room scam.
Original review posted by user Jun 04, 2015
The Ridge on Sedona Golf Resort, Sedona, Arizona (USA) advertises Wheelchair Accessible Handicap Rooms on their website, and on location, displaying the International Symbol of Access (ISA), the International Commission on Technology and Accessibility (ICTA) image on both.So my World War II Veteran father (age 93), and myself (age 60), believed them, and their five-star Resort front desk attendants' statements at check-in.
Upon entering the already paid for in advance room, we discovered it was not a Wheelchair Accessible Handicap Room as advertised and claimed, not even one (1) safety grab bar anywhere. "No refunds after payment," said the five-star Resort front desk attendants. "Forget you," said Pappy and myself.
Shame on Diamond Resorts International, and The Ridge on Sedona Golf Resort, for scamming World War II Veterans, and all handicapped, this way."Yes, forget you," says I.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Quality of Accommodation|
|Facilities and Services|
|Quality of Food|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Fraudulent advertising
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wheelchair Accessible Handicap Room
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Michael Louis Stokes Jr is a man that wears many hats. He is running from a lot of people in the Southern California area for ripping them off in..."
- " I purchased a Submariner LV from Tswisswatches.com. They are in Taiwan, the owner goes by 'Edde'. They promised a grade 1 replica with genuine swiss eta movement, and a..."
- "We just found out this week that if you own a diamonds resort package that it is a forever contract. When you die whether your heirs want it or not..."
- "We made a reservation for two weeks because we were in transition from our apartment when the lease was up, until we go to germany due to a PCS. We..."
- "I took a flat tire for repair to the Big O Tire franchise in Sedona, Arizona on Oct. 15, 2014. I was instructed to park my F-250 Ford truck at..."
- "In April 2015, I bought a smartphone on Ebay with a two years Squaretrade warranty plan. The camera got defective after one and a half years, so I file a claim...."
- "Please refer to the attaching photo with the purse I bought at USA about 3 years ago by US$ 218.00, however I am really disappointed that the quality of..."
- "I went for Spacedigitalx PR for my Kickstarter campaign last week. After receiving a terribly written press release, I requested my money back. They refused because they already started and..."
- "All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath. Barely any use to the chair. I contacted Slumberland and they said..."