Diamond Resorts International - Wheelchair Accessible Handicap Room Scam
Update added by user Jun 17, 2015
Many thanks to U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Department of Aging, and Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services, who forced Diamond Resorts International to refund Pappy (U.S. Signal Corps), World War II Veteran victim of The Ridge on Sedona Golf Resort fraud, Wheelchair Accessible Handicap Room scam.
Original review posted by user Jun 04, 2015
The Ridge on Sedona Golf Resort, Sedona, Arizona (USA) advertises Wheelchair Accessible Handicap Rooms on their website, and on location, displaying the International Symbol of Access (ISA), the International Commission on Technology and Accessibility (ICTA) image on both.So my World War II Veteran father (age 93), and myself (age 60), believed them, and their five-star Resort front desk attendants' statements at check-in.
Upon entering the already paid for in advance room, we discovered it was not a Wheelchair Accessible Handicap Room as advertised and claimed, not even one (1) safety grab bar anywhere. "No refunds after payment," said the five-star Resort front desk attendants. "Forget you," said Pappy and myself.
Shame on Diamond Resorts International, and The Ridge on Sedona Golf Resort, for scamming World War II Veterans, and all handicapped, this way."Yes, forget you," says I.
More Review Details
|Facilities and Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Quality of Accommodation|
|Quality of Food|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Fraudulent advertising
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wheelchair Accessible Handicap Room
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "They are misrepresenting themselves online as able or authorized to make appointments for me. They are not. It said click here to make an appointment with my salon. My..."
- "Jason Brouwer (President) and his siding/roofing company, "The Gopher Company Inc." were summonsed to appear in Hennepin County's Fourth Judicial District Court for neglectful subcontracting of our Albertville home replacement..."
- "I feel that I am the fool for trusting but this chic played me from the beginning she said that she needed me to buy a card to refill her..."
- "We made a reservation for two weeks because we were in transition from our apartment when the lease was up, until we go to germany due to a PCS. We..."
- "In April 2015, I bought a smartphone on Ebay with a two years Squaretrade warranty plan. The camera got defective after one and a half years, so I file a claim...."
- "I took a flat tire for repair to the Big O Tire franchise in Sedona, Arizona on Oct. 15, 2014. I was instructed to park my F-250 Ford truck at..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."
- "Ordered a beautiful premium flower arrangement from Teleflora for parents 64th anniversary. Vase should've been larger bouquet should've had plenty of roses in rich oranges and yellows. What came was..."